DML:re: RE: 19# FMS injectors

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 01:20:49 EST

fyi
I tried some takeout, I believe FMS 19#injectors I got from
fiveomotorsports to save some $$ after I replaced my 5.2 with a used 5.9.
I think it would have cost around $40 each to bench clean my old ones but I
didn't do that either.
They just wouldn't work in my '95. There's nothing wrong with them. five0
was helpful, he sent replacments - but they had the same problem, sluggish
response and an occasional engine quitting at the wrong time. It was like
they didn't shut off, I had to open the throttle to restart like it was
flooded. They just didn't work with my truck. I put the original( now
297,000 miles) injectors back in. No obvious problems. I'd really check
out if you need them first.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,
Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq -
296,634
miles on truck..