Re: Performance World Car & Truck Show - Toronto

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 12:15:03 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, JAMES KNOX wrote:
>

>>Performance World Car & Truck Show is on March 11, 12, 13 at the
>>International Center beside the airport.
>>Are any DML'ers interested in going? Jon, Ed, Terrible Tom, Jason & Norah,
>>Bob Tom ? The Rochester Group?
>

> never saw any response on this.... I might be interested depending on who
> else would show up. Otherwise I've got plenty of fabrication I can be
> doing next weekend instead.
> --
> MikeM
> mini baja madman

Eh - not going to be able to make this one again. Way too much on my
plate and no budget for fuel. I think the one year I made the trip for
Performance World, might have been a freak of nature LOL. "A DML
minimeet in Toronto? Cool!" (hops in XJ and drives all weekend to stand
in a frozen parking lot)

I was also underemployed and not a student at the time hehe (sigh) so
much for my slacker days...

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *139* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/