Re: west coasters.....

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 18:59:08 EST

y2kblackdak@yahoo.com wrote:
> so am i the only oregonian on here!?!? god i feel alone :-(
>
> oh well...the dak is shaping along nicely....gonna have her ready for the
> national meet if it kills me!!! 105k and she hasnt scared me yet, i'll drive
> her to the national meet no problems!!
>
> while i cant compare to terrible tom, ive got some mods brewing....gotta make
> up for a few months of wanting to sell the dak!!!
>
> -mike

heh - Hiyas Mike. My plans have screeched to a halt - outta money!
Besides - I stopped and realized that I honestly have fewer mods done
than I want. The Ram is mostly stock... And Christine? (sigh) that
damned truck...

I want some pics and a sound clip of the new exhaust!

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *134* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/