Re: RE: On-board PC (was: console)

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 15:41:40 EST

""Bernd D. Ratsch"" <fasstdak@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> There are several companies out there that do this already - and I'm
running
> a "MotivePC" system in my truck already (8" VGA screen with a full-blown
PC
> backing it up with Bluetooth, Wireless (802.11g), WiFi access (Austin
Area),
> and plenty of power for Doom3.
>
> - Bernd

I'd be interested in seeing pics of your install. Can you email them to me
offlist please?

I'm not looking to play games in my truck, but MP3 and GPS navigation would
be cool. Plus, being able to watch a movie on my break between classes
would be sweet.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L