Re: Shameless Plug - Motorhead weblog

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 20:25:48 EST

Lee Boorse wrote:

> I'm usually just a lurker around here, but thought my site might interest
> some of you.
>
> My own little attempt at creativity on the web...
> http://moderndaymotorhead.blogspot.com/
>
> Take a gander, comment if you like.
>
> Sorry for the shameless plug!
>
> Lee
> Bucks County, PA
> 99 Solar Yellow R/T CC

Boy, they'll give anybody a blog nowdays!
Just kidding, it looks pretty nice - much better than most of the blogs
I've seen.

What will you be doing with the blog? Just telling about your life or
something different? I use my site as a blog sometimes, but mostly I
just try and be entertaining. I actually got my own domain for the email...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L