RE: Extended warranty

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 10:40:46 EST

> Has anyone used "Extended Warranty Broker"?

I had a full extended warranty on my 2000 Dakota, that is, until the
underwriter went bankrupt and all the warranties written by Warranty Gold
(who is still in business btw) weren't worth the paper they were printed
on. Any warranty is only as good as the underwriter. I personally would
_never_ buy another non-manufacturer extended warranty again.

Had I had the warranty in effect, it would have been worth it, since my
Dak grenaded the transfer case at 60k miles.

/Curt