Re: SCORE no more

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 04:30:08 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I'm sorry to hear about SCORE! Absolutely, the "offroaders
> formally known as SCORE" ;-) are certainly welcome to the BBQ. A
> rose by any other name and all that... :-) The only thing is
> that I do kind've like to have a rough estimate of how many people
> are planning on coming, mostly to make sure I have enough food
> and such, and also just so I know what to expect. :-)

You know, my club keeps asking me about "this guy I know down by
Fredonia" that I know. They're rather interested seeing as how we have
nearly no land to wheel on... I've dodged the questions so far but
since it's been brought up =)

It seems we always have 8 trucks show up for anything, but since you're
only 90 minutes away more might be interested. I've given anyone who
has asked a de-facto "no" so feel free to back that up. There are a
couple guys in the club that I really would call good friends, but it's
tough to say yes to some and not others. There aren't any in the club
I'd hesitate to invite though.

Well that was rambling and poorly written.... oh well. long day and
all that.

--
MikeM