Re: 2006 DML National Meet - ROUND TWO IS OPEN! VOTE!

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 21:18:27 EST

On March 21, 2005 04:02 pm, TerribleTom wrote:
> http://www.dakota-truck.net/meet/2006national
>
> Round Two for the location selection is open!

And they're off!!! :-) Thanks to Jon for putting the ballot page together.

I've been looking at the votes that have come in so far. Can I ask you guys
for a little favor? Can I get everyone to put their name or e-mail address
on the form? We've had a bunch of anonymous votes come in, and I can't tell
if they're real votes, or if they're getting generated randomly by some
automated net spider. Jon probably knows some way to tell more than I do,
but it would make it easier if we knew what vote belonged to who.

> After this round is complete and we have a general location decided. We
> will move on to pick a specific location that will best suit the
> activities everyone has expressed a desire to take part in!

Then we'll also pick a date. For these two locations, it's looking like it'll
be some time in the summer. We'll want to be in Colorado in the August time
frame, as the mountains are pretty cool in the spring. I have no idea what
the weather is like in southern Missouri, but I'm guessing August might be
hotter than we want. Once the location is selected, we can figure this out.

Thanks everyone!