Attn: Michael Maskalans

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 09:22:22 EST

Mike,

  Do you still have the D35 center section from your Dakota? There's a local
kid that blew his apart, typical scenario, lost traction and suddenly a lot of
torque when a tire grabs. Snapped the pinion right out of the back of the
housing. Right now he’s considering a SAS but like it was when you were doing
yours, cash and time are a consideration. I told him I would see if you still
had yours for sale so he can weigh it against the time and cost of a SAS. Just
want to give him all the options.

Walt