Magnum V6 shortblock

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 23:21:15 EST

I'm in the Process of doing some financial re-structuring due to some
unexpected expenses (family illness, Elderly family member) I got to cover
some minor medical bills and need to raise some cash.

I'm putting the 3.9 Shortblock up for sale.

It just needs the Crank machined and balanced, and it's ready for
assembly......

Here is what is included.....

block is align honed and the mains are studded, bored and finish honed to
.030 over, fresh cam bearings installed....

The stock crankshaft with .010 rod and main bearing set....

.030 over KB pistons and ring set Brand new in the box....

Eagle I beam rod set (complete set of 8) brand new in the box....

The parts and machine work cost about $900.00.......I'll let it go for
$700.00 or best reasonable offer....

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143