3.9 Parts / 408 Question

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 16:37:42 EST

A few question regarding the rebuild of my friends 3.9:

Is p5007709 the correct chain tensioner #?
Is there a part number for a '93 3.9 teardown gasket set?
Any recommendations for a slightly more aggressive cam for a 3.9? The only
possible mods will be a ported V8 TB, K&N, and free flow muffler.
Is the 180 degree thermostat and Autolite 3923's beneficial for the 3.9?

The ported V8 TB is coming off my modded 318. I will install a F&B 58mm
onto the 318 for now which is intended for my upcoming 408, that is if I
ever receive the thing which was ordered 12/1/04, or even an answer when it
will come (but that's a different story and maybe this post may prompt a
response...)

I'm sure the 58mm is too big for my 318 but what kind of adverse effects can
I expect?

Thanks,
James