RE: Stock injector size..

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 17:07:21 EST

Yes, they are all compatible with each other (5.2 and 5.9L). Certain years
had slightly larger injectors (19# and 21#) but they will work with the
factory PCM (and Mopar Performance PCM).

On the actual year, 1992-mid 2000 use the same style injectors. 2001+ use a
different style (almost same impedance). Fuel pumps use different pressures
though - 1996+ are at 49 +/-5psi and the older ones use less pressure.

What year engine/truck are you modifying?

- Bernd