Re: Memorial weekend Paragon trip

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 13:22:35 EST

> Geez - I just read the rules for Paragon - yeah I am a little surprised
> - but I suppose I shouldn't be. Those arn't all THAT stiff a set of
> regulations. Just not the kind of wheeling I'm used to. Its
> organized, structured, and enforced heh. That makes me appreciate the
> BBQ and Jon and Jon's family's hospitality even more!
>
> I would assume that such rules like that are pretty much standard
> billing around the country. Which is good really - too many dumbasses
> out there unfortunatly - making regulations required.

    And that is why they have the crazy rules. Did you read the one that says
no four wheeling in the lake. Why the hell would you have to tell someone not
to do it? But when you are dealing with the type of people that are in this
world, you have to make the rules. I didn't see one rule that would fit in with
some of the others. "No running over other people at any time".

    I think the BBQ was structured. We all pretty much stuck together. But this
year, I am going to stay a bit longer, and play in the mud a little more. I
want to hit a few places we didn't last year because we left so early. I wanted
to try the hill. I hear it is tricky to get up.

    Dean