RE: Heater Core - Update

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 16:38:54 EST

Easy,

If you have either a loose ground or a hot lead "bleeding" into the ground
circuit, electrolysis happens (corrosion in the radiator/heater core with
electricity). Easy way to tell is grab your voltmeter and put the hot lead
on the battery and the ground lead in the radiator. You should NOT have
more than .05-.10v.

- Bernd