Re: 05 BBQ Convoy (was manual trans)

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 00:45:30 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

> TerribleTom wrote:
>
>> Thats fine by me - makes it a lot easier for me actually - that will
>> give me all of Tuesday to get my but down to Chicago. I coulda sworn
>> we left on a tuesday AM last year - but then again my brain is not
>> known for working 100% of the time.
>

> Cool. Last year you kinda pushed it a little bit, IIRC you got here
> about 11pm. That had to be a long day driving in rush hour and stuff.
> Plus, I don't think Jon would want us there for another day...

LOL whaaaat - Jon ? tire of usss? Naaw! ehehheh - I musta had hit the
road Tuesday" stuck in my brain but hit the road tuesday from MY place
here in wisconsin... (shakes head) doesn't matter - just goes along
with the kinda clusterfsuk week I'm having.

>> heheh naw this has nothing to do with being that high in the air and
>> everything to do with seriously worn out front end parts.
>>

> Nope, I blame being too high in the air.

bah - you just feel inadequate as a man in your little lowered V6 truck

don't be a hater :-P

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *118* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/