now with tint!

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 11:52:05 EST

After my head unit was stolen last month I figured that I should probably
darken my windows so that what I have (including the new Eclipse head unit I
just put in) isn't as easily viewable. I decided to go 5% on the rear
windows and windshield stripe, 35% on the doors. I wanted 20% on the doors
but since any door window tint is illegal in IL, it probably would have
gotten me pulled over all the time for being too dark. You couldn't have
seen in at all, not even shadows during the day, so I did 35% just to play
it safe. It's still dark, just not as dark. I think it looks great.

The bumper is getting fixed next month when the rest of my parts arrive, so
don't complain that my shit is all old and busted, I don't want to hear it.

and because everything on the internet is worthless without pics, here they
are.

http://www.omg-stfu.com/temp/tint1.jpg
http://www.omg-stfu.com/temp/tint2.jpg
http://www.omg-stfu.com/temp/tint3.jpg