Re: now with tint!

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 18:48:35 EST

Wayne Allewelt wrote:

> I know what you mean Josh. My friend owns a tint shop and when he did my
> windows I noticed what looked like lint between the tint and the window on
> two windows and had him redo those two windows. He told me I was being anal.
> After he redid them he asked me to wait at least a month if I noticed
> anything else that was like it was before he redid them. He was right, what
> looked like lint in the tint after the redo disappeared when the tint dried
> completely. I guess I'm just a perfectionist at heart. Also he only charged
> me $100.00 dollars for the whole job and I have a quad cab.

It seems as though there aren't many people like us left in the world
and that standards have dropped enough to where people are satisfied
with medocrity. When I do something I do it to the best of my ability,
and if it doesn't come out absolutely perfect I redo it until it's the
way that I want it. I tinted my last vehicle myself and despite that it
took me about 8 hours to do it, it came out absolutely perfect, there
wasn't a light gap anywhere on the thing. If I can do that myself as a
novice, I expected someone who does it for a living to have been able to
do it the first try every time.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L