Re: 1992 Dakota 5.2 Auto FS, Low Miles

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 15:07:45 EST

On Fri, April 1, 2005 12:28 pm, Josh Battles said:

> Actually, if I had $5k I'd pick it up. It would be nice to have something
> to take on the trails at the BBQ.

We should all chip in and buy a designated DML community trail truck that
we can all take turns driving on the trails. Then, of course, after the
BBQ we'd all leave it there and tell Jon "be sure to have all the damage
fixed before next year" :-). Maybe that's not such a good idea after all.

I guess you could always pick up a Suzuki Samurai. You should be able to
find one that's already built up for a couple of grand, and they're small
enough that you might even be able to tow it behind your ground-scraping
V6.