Date for 2006 Denver meet

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 11:16:58 EST

OK, now that we've picked the Denver area for our meet, we need to set a date.
>From what we talked about last fall, we're planning on spanning two
consecutive weekends plus the week in between (9 days / 8 nights).

My suggestion is some time in July or August. One of the main reasons for
going to Denver is the mountains. It gets pretty cold up there, especially
at night. If we're going to want to be camping in the mountains, we're going
to want to be there in the height of summer.

The drawback, of course, is that there are usually lots of other things going
on during those two months (specifically Carlisle and Mopar Nats).

For information on the climate, check here:
http://www.colorado.com/planning/weather.php
  (check out Aspen)
http://www.gregtruta.com/colorado_climate.htm
  (scroll down to "CLIMATE OF WESTERN COLORADO")

Any thoughts or suggestions?