Re: DML Digest Gen 3 Clear Headlights/corners FS

From: Mike Burgess (mike_burgess@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 00:16:49 EST

Will they fir a '98 ??

Glass or Plastic ?

Mike (Los Angeles)

----------------------

Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:09:32 -0600
From: Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com>
Subject: DML: Gen 3 Clear Headlights/corners FS

I have a set of Gen 3 Clear Headlights/corners that has
spent
years
sitting on a shelf, I am probably not going to ever get
around
installing them. I'm just too lazy to disassemble my Grill

guard to
install them, only to have the grill guard cover up most of

the effect...
http://barryoliver.home.insightbb.com/trukpix/idiotS.jpg

Soooo, The DML gets first crack at them, otherwise it's to
Ebay they
go.. I'd like $175 + shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/5db6c
This is an Example of what I have, Email for Pics of the
real
thing..

"Welcome to the Darwinian Gene Pool Preserve.

Go ahead and lean over the safety rail as far
as you like and hand feed the carnivores."
                    Non-Sequitor by Wiley