RE: Gas going up.... again.

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 09:49:08 EDT

I paid $2.08 at an obscure Exxon station yesterday, but it went up a few
hours later to 2.19...yes, up and up....I think China is stockpiling it as
hard as they can go. Drill in ANWR and off the coast of Florida and we can
have all we need...but hell no.
Why is it okay for the rest of the world to drill but not us?

-Off my soapbox now...

Rascal