Re: P0205, Injector #5 output driver does not respond properly to the control signal.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 13:07:44 EDT

OPEN/HIGH RESISTANCE IN THE ASD RELAY OUTPUT CIRCUIT
FUEL INJECTORWIRING HARNESS INTERMITTENT
FUEL INJECTOR NO. 5 DRIVER CIRCUIT OPEN
FUEL INJECTOR NO. 5 DRIVER CIRCUIT SHORTED TO GROUND
POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (INJECTOR DRIVER)

Could be the ASD relay and/or circuit, bad injector, bad connector on the
injector, or a bad PCM.

- Bernd