Re: DML'rs in HOUSTON~ free dodge stuff!

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 11:42:58 EDT

if any of you dml'rs in the houston area would have an interest in some
dodge magnum stuff... please contact me by email. i will be unloading sev
sets stock heads, tc cores, prob an early magnum 5.2 trans... tb switches
some new, a ton good used, etc... i have a v8 magnum engine but block is
cracked... was supercharged. a near complete if not complete set of magnum
studs kit... v8 id want $30 for that... but maybe trade... i have some tb
cores and some v8 manifolds... plus lots of misc small parts. other than the
stud kit, i plan to give it away for free. i have an oppty to get this stuff
removed for salvage, but thot there may be some locally that may be
interested in this stuff... and so if so please let me know.... first come
first serve... sorta thing... no limits... you want it, it is yours... appt
only.

jules g

jghunter@nol.net