Re: Gas going up.... again.

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 13:20:25 EDT

Kyle Vanditmars wrote:

> Bill Day wrote:
>

>> Maybe instead of making Iraq a democratic state, we should just build
>> a huge
>> wall around the refineries and port and take absolute control of the
>> oil...
>>
>> Comon' Bushy, you know you want to!!
>>

> I thought people that thought like this were a myth... apparently not.
>
> If you're joking, it's in poor taste.

One mans poor taste is another's genius.. We used to consider PR as the
unofficial 51st state.. how about a 52nd... then we could lend them our
constitutution, after all it's worked well for us. In any case, Taking
enough oil to "allow" them to pay for their own liberation [the money WE
spent to liberate them] would be more than fair...