RE: I need some help identifying magnum exhaust manifolds

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 15:33:50 EDT

Those would be 1996+ manifolds.

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Que No
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:31 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: I need some help identifying magnum exhaust manifolds

I bought a pair of Dakota V8 Magnum exhaust manifolds and the seller didn't
know what year these were off of so I need some help. The casting numbers
from my exhaust manifolds are as follows: 53010186 passenger side and
53010187 driver side. I'm pretty sure they are not 1993-95 castings because
the passenger side manifold does not have holes for the EGR, but it does
have the little pedestal for it. Please help. I appreciate it. Thanks.