Re: Offroading during National DML Meet

From: The Schneiders (azschneider@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 01:20:42 EDT

** "Jason Bleazard" <dml@bleazard.net> writes:**

> That's an interesting idea. I think the off-roading I'll personally be
> involved in will be pretty mild, mostly restricted to scenic dirt roads.
> However, there are a couple of guys on the list who wanted to get more
> serious. Maybe they'd want to think about doing something like that.
>
> - --
> Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
> his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
> hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black

Cool shots on the website.. okay.. these are a bit
non-dakota (off topic) but still seeing folks rip er up
4wheelin is cool (no matter what the veehicle! ;-)

Check these guys out :-) I'm one of the crazies as well, and
will be joining these folks in May (not in my Dak of course ;-)

   http://www.syncro.org/SdM_events.html

Rgrds,

 -tim

96 Dakota SLT 4x4 Ext. cab auto. V8 white (for sale)
90 VW Syncro Westy 2.4L horiz 4cyl 5spd white
00 Jeep GC Laredo 4x4 6cyl burgundy
02 VW Eurovan MV Weekender VR6 auto. burgundy