Re: Where to buy dress up stuff for engine?

From: sincityrt (sincityrt@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 01:12:15 EDT

Breather Caps: Your local Autozone/Pep Boys probably has the best
selection - I found a nice re-usable (washable element) chrome-top breather
for $9.99.
Radiator Caps: Tooling Design Co, Andrews Mfg
Oil Fill Caps: Tooling Design Co.
Air Hat: K&N makes a cast aluminum intake

Pix/links to most of these products can be found here:
http://www.dakota-durango.com/partsinfo.php

Check in the Billet:Engine and Air Intakes sections.

I recently spiffed up my engine bay...
http://members.cox.net/feilese/DSC08405.JPG
http://members.cox.net/feilese/DSC08410.JPG
http://members.cox.net/feilese/DSC08414.JPG