RE: GPS system

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 15:05:38 EDT

I recently bought the Palm Zire 72 with the GPS receiver pack. It's a PDA
and a Bluetooth GPS receiver. It came with the TomTom Navigator software as
well. I've been happy with it so far but only have had it for one week. I
picked it up as a package at Buy.com for $385.00. I really got it for work
reasons but am planning on using it for geocaching as well.

Wayne
01 IB QC V8 4x4