RE: Re: RE: Re: Jules A. Glogovcsan Magnum Performance

From: Miller, Jim (Jim.Miller@mdu.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 15:03:59 EDT

I found out about the credit card thing after it was too late. When you
talk to him everything is peachy just wait a little longer. Well after a
year I did check into the CC but it was too late and all they could offer to
do was give him a call with a guilt trip. One of my brother's buddies
thought it was a federal offense because of ordering the stuff on the phone
and it being across state lines. I am going to check into that. It is just
to bad he has to be so dumb about this. If the tables were turned and say
he bought some furniture for $2000 I bet he would be pretty upset by now
too.

Jim Miller