RE: RE: GPS system

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 16:18:43 EDT

Yup, I realized that it won't be good for backpacking but since I don't do
much backpacking anyhow, but I'll be using it for urban geocaching on the
weekends when it's not being used for work.
The main reason I got it was for work. The camera in the PDA comes in handy
for any type of visual record keeping that might need to be done on the
jobsite, and the GPS receiver will work good for recording the lat and long
of the jobsite location when required for any of the permitting my job
entails.

Wayne
01 IB QC V8 4x4
Work & Honey do list keeping me too busy to modify Dak