RE: RE: Re: RE: Re: Jules A. Glogovcsan Magnum Performance

From: Miller, Jim (Jim.Miller@mdu.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 17:39:12 EDT

I filed with the BBB in November of 2004 and they sent me a letter stating
they sent him a letter but had no response back so all they can do is put
him on there knotty business list for three years. Then I went to the
Attorney General of Texas and submitted a complaint there. After hearing
nothing from them I called them and they had no record of my complaint so I
had to re-submit it. But they are of no actual use either because on the
bottom of there complaint form they state "My submitting this online
complaint I understand that the Attorney General does not represent private
citizens seeking the return of their money or other personal remedies. I am
filing this complaint for informational purposes only." What the hell is
that! Then they send me a letter stating "Please be aware that the Attorney
General does not represent private individuals in personal civil matters.
In matters of statewide significance, or when substantive evidence is
accumulated indicating that a person or business is systematically violating
Texas law, the Attorney General can take action on behalf of the collective
legal interests of the people of this state." Now that said if you find
enough suckers and don't make too big of a wave you can be a THIEF! I
simply can't believe this bull and that I have little if any recourse. What
the heck do we have any of these government agencies if they do nothing till
it is a BIG problem. What a joke! That felt good! Now I need to from a
posse!

Jim Miller