Re: Colorado campgrounds

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 00:52:01 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> TerribleTom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> : Josh Battles wrote:
> :> :> LOL, the airhorn was great. I'm sure your neighbors loved Adam's
> :> response with his little airhorn. (LOL COMMUNICATION)
> :> : Ok - I'm not remembering this incident - what BBQ did it happen at? And
> : where the hell was I that I don't remember?
>

> I'm pretty sure it was the most recent one (2004). You were
> probably three sheets to the wind by that time. ;-) Or, your
> subconscious may have blocked it out in a vain attempt to sort
> the events of the evening into some semblance of rationality.
> (We prolly get a lot of that at the BBQ...) ;-)
>
> Kinda makes you wonder what ELSE you might have forgotten, eh?
> (And does anyone have it on tape?) ;-)

LOL I kinda sorta in a vague way - remember the airhorn incident. I
don't think alcohol played much of a role in that - I honestly am
forgetful - as certain individuals are aware of and exploit at every
oppertunity - hehehe

Just remember - I have a chisel... and I know how to use it...

I'm not worried about "whats on tape" lol. Odds are if I did something
loony enough to be worth filming, its prolly sgoing to happen again...
so why care if people see it LOL

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *a number goes here* DAYS LEFT!
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/