Re: Colorado campgrounds

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 09:52:32 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> Barry Oliver wrote:
>

>> Andy Levy wrote:

>>> Anyone else's heart skip a beat on this one?
>>>
>>> Mike, get your swim trunks ready!
>>>

>> Swim trunks??? *He don't need no stinking trunks*
>

> woah, there, Barry. Simma!
> --
> MikeM, who wears swimtrunks or similar during *all-male* truck rescue/
> diving parties

But, But... OK, I see where you went with that... Somehow I think that
particular issue is the *least* of our potential problems...
Personally I am much more worried about a cliff magically appearing in
front of Tom at 4 am, and having to conduct an aerial rescue - with Tom
hanging over the edge from a tree root like Wile E Coyote....