Re: BBQ Videos

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 13:19:51 EDT

> Walt@walt-n-ingrid.com wrote:
> [...]
> : Yea, but I only captured the clips with my truck so far (and two clips of me
> : pulling Mike's Ram Charger) BTW, I got the tape Jon, Thanks. I'm still working
> : on finding a decent .mpg to .wmv converter because the file sizes are coming
> : out larger than I would like and don't seem to stream well. This is really my
> : first attempt at playing with video so I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm
> : hoping that if I can convert them to .WMV I can get the file sizes down some
> : and they'll stream better.

Being that I hate Windows Media Slayer - I hope you don't use .wmv -
stick with MPEG! :D

That would also mean I would have to download and install MediaSlayer ;-P

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *104* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/