Re: Them crazy Japanese

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 00:04:51 EDT

Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:
> In article <425F2D5D.8090201@aol.com>, SilverEightynine@aol.com (TerribleTom)
> writes:
>

>>Kyle Vanditmars wrote:

>>>wow... uhhhhhmmmm... I wonder how long until we see oil coolers with
>>>way too much tubing hanging off the front of every kid's Honda in north
>>>america?
>>
>>Any cars I see that look like that, are going to get run off the road
>>and flattened by my big ass jacked up 4x4.
>

> --------- Insert Submarine Joke Here -------------

heheh - better clean up and test the winch Walt - might need it this
summer - but to recover your own truck :-P

I AM CHISEL BOY! - FEAR ME!!

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *103* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/