Re: Re: Re: Rear end bench mechanics

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 12:41:29 EDT

I'm no expert, but have a buddy with a 408 R/T and he has gone through both
the stock LSD and an Auburn, and both times we WATCHED the LSD take a dump
in the burnout box. I'm guessing, (and guessing all I can do) than unlike
AutoX, in a burnout box you are putting a LOT of force on the diff because
when doing a burnout you are pushing a vehicle that's got the brakes on.
Just a purely uneducated guess.

Zach Burcham
92 CC 3.9L 2WD
www.bsu.edu/web/ztburcham