RE: Still have broken brakes - need advice!

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 17:18:55 EDT

How can the caliper pins touch the rotors (providing you are using the correct
parts)? They thread into the mounting holes on the spindle and do not protrude
through the casting. You would have a much bigger problem than a scraping noise
if the rotor got anywhere near the ears on the spindle.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4