Re: Another stop on the bus ride to hell!

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 07:03:14 EDT

Gary,

Sorry for your luck, that looks absolutely disgusting. However that color looks
damn good.. maybe I should get my '95 repainted to match it hehe

When it rains, it pours..

--
Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016