RE: Still have broken brakes - need advice!

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 14:18:08 EDT

Hey, all I said was, (and it was NOT to you), are your caliper pins
dragging...
Get off my back. I don't care if you require some engineering explanation.
Get over it. I have seen it happen to a Ford that I owned and to a Dodge
Van that I owned. I don't know if we have opposite views or not, nor do I
give a crap. I do not feel like detailing my experiences just for you. Bug
off, just damn. You and Bernd were the ones that said, it could not happen
, "unless"...I guess the "unless" happened to me. Geez, get a freakin life
and get over yourself.
Write to me offlist if you want but for cryingoutloud, relax....I was
sharing an experience that I had. I was a mechanic for over 30 years, I did
experience some things you likely would not nor would you believe it, but I
don't care and neither should you.

Just damn, really

Rascal