RE: PML 8.25 Cast Differential Covers

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 00:26:50 EDT

I just went the other route and took the rear axle truss and diff cover off to
replace them with a Crane Rock Cover.

Old cover and Con-Ferr truss/skid plate:
http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1465

New cover:
http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3854

After getting the axle truss hung up on the upper falls last year at the BBQ, I
wanted to get it off the truck. This new cover is really heavy and should
stand up to getting smacked against the rocks.

Walt