Re: PML 8.25 Cast Differential Covers

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 04:18:21 EDT

8.25 can be made to handle power but it is kind of pointless but there are
those who are out there that LIKE the 8.25. lol

I will be swapping out my 8.25 this winter for a better set-up. but i
figured in the meantime why the heck not have the girdle.

Billy you wouldnt happen to know of anybody that has a set of gears for the
8.25. i am looking for a set of 3.92's. I dont need richmond or any of the
brand name parts, just the factory 3.92's for an 8.25 ? for an open diff