Re: Just a test - please ignore

From: Josh (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 01:54:32 EDT

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 01:18:09 -0400
jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> : Ok, what died?
>
> Upon closer inspection, I guess the list is just plain ol'
> fashioned slow tonight. :-) (When the DML posts stop, I always
> suspect a technical problem, but I sure can't find one this time.)
> Either y'all had better things to do with your time, or Josh
> managed to completely incapacitate the mental faculties of the
> entire list with that redneck A/C post. :-)

I miss all of the random posts on the DML, but unfortunately work (where
most of my time is spent it seems) has just implemented some sort of
intelligent port blocking software for our firewall. I've not yet
figured out how to tunnel my way through and connect to my domain's
mailserver to use some sort of app on there (like pine or something) to
get my mail and newsgroups. (Ken, any ideas??)

I might just break down and get the DML emails again. :eek:

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L