Re: i got a new dak!!

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 23:26:26 EDT

>>hahahahah - nope - just flaming the Gen IV - and a dude I thought knew
better than to have bought one LOL<<<

I had to live with an 05 for a week and to be honest, I hated it compared to
my R/T... however, it was a 4x4 QC V8 compared to my 2wd 5.9L beast. There
was a ton of room and Dodge hit the mark as far as what they were
promising..... but I wouldn't own one =)
still a nice truck tho. Everyone should drive one before they hate on it.
It's no premag, but it deserves some 'spect cuz' it's a Dak =)

-miggity
Newport News VA
2000 FR R/T CC

14.88 @ 92.50

"...you have no chance to survive make your time..... hahaha."