DML : was Magnum 360 appeared in what models of cars/trucks?

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 21:27:16 EDT

I have not had any problems with the NV3500 and 360.. I haven't had any
issues shifting when not moving.

I just got back from a short 1400 mile trip to West Virginia and back. I
towed an empty #2000 U-Haul car trailer up there and came back with a car +
trailer. Total combined weight was #9200 including driver. No problems. I
give thanks the person who invented surge brakes.
avg 13 mpg towing.
My Dak now has the old NV3500 I got from BillyW that I had rebuilt.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga