RE: Need Stock height measurement please

From: jerry lee (jerrylee@gumlog.net)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 19:28:26 EDT

Jason: I just had an alignment performed on mine. A 98 Dakota Sport,
stock suspension, stock height. The machine said 9" from the ground to
the center of the wheel/axle. I think I'm right on that. The measurement
was 18" to the front inside of the fender well and 20" to the inside of
the back fender well. I believe that these were from the center of the
axle. He used a depth gauge to measure it. I had just bought a set of
Uniroyal Tigerpaws, 235-70-15 Tires for the truck.
Jerry Lee
Lavonia, GA
98 Dakota Sport
Deep Amethyst 3.9 V6 5Spd