Re: OEM Fender Flares

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 23:50:06 EDT

I got mine already painted as a set. You might wanna see if you can get
your hands on an older Mopar Accessories book and get the p/n of the
color you need, then have your dealer try a locate on them.

If all else fails, ive seen a ton at junkyards! :)

Gary Hedlin
2005 SLT 4.7 5spd
1998 Sport 3.9
www.garyhedlin.com