RE: 05 Dak aftermarket parts list

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 02:00:55 EDT

Two things to add:

(1) HO Cams from the older 4.7l's work well in the '05 models
(2) Volant and K&N are working on the release of their intake very shortly
(you can adapt an AEM or Mopar rather easily though)

On the Fastman TB's...make sure he's using the updated TB's as the IAC is
completely different. You can swap out with the older TB but you'll need
the connector for the older style IAC as well.

- Bernd