RE: Re: RE: A/C problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 19:19:47 EDT

A/C line disconnects are required (Blue and Black ones). Count on about 7-8
hours with hand tools and never doing it before. On the evaporator, I
always recommend either Mopar or NAPA (Mopar comes with a 12 month
warranty).

No problems with the airbag(s) going off as the battery is disconnected and
they're disconnected from the harness anyway.

- Bernd