RE: new LX car released... prayers answered!

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 11:27:53 EDT

i can still dream!

Gabriel A. Couriel

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of TerribleTom
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 11:19 AM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: new LX car released... prayers answered!

http://money.cnn.com/2005/06/13/Autos/funonwheels/dodge_challenger/index.htm

> happy dreaming!
>
> Gabriel A. Couriel

Don't celebrate just yet - they are yet to actually do this... not to
mention since Daimler took over the R+D duties - they have come up with
lackluster designs - such as the new Charger and the Gen IV Dakota, not
to mention the Durvango.

This is also the company that bastardized the Grand Cherokee and made it
lower with an IFS. I'm not giving D.C any credit for the Ram SRT-10 -
because what makes that truck what it is - the viper engine, was NOT
Daimler's baby.

Lets just wait and see...

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *43* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/