Compression calculation

From: Joseph Orsini (joeman@gbonline.com)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 21:43:48 EDT

Thanks to everyone who replied about the compression calculation. I was
pondering switching the stock car from Chevy to Olds power for the season
after next but the engine rules are REALLY restrictive and it would be too
much money just to try and prevent being claimed. Sometimes I wish it was
just a spec motor class...I have never seen anyone run anything but Chevy
power and less than a handful of cars that were not GM Metric chassis cars,
and even those were still GM! Ah well...maybe some day when I jump up
classes!

Just an Olds guy at heart,

-Joe